Assignment help

新西兰商科作业代写:内部招聘

造成这个问题的原因是公司内部招聘不当。这是造成组织事故的主要原因,导致组织在花园仓库的员工出现波动。这些任务的季节性学生雇员的招聘导致了工作进度的不一致。由于这些缺乏经验的员工加入公司的时间很短,他们并没有真正履行作为正式员工的职责。除此之外,这些年轻人需要比他们更优秀的人一直指导他们,这实际上是在浪费宝贵的时间,相比之下,一个有经验的员工可以在没有任何监督的情况下完成他或她的任务。组织面临的第二个问题是,组织中的大部分员工都没有被录用,现有的员工都是在淡季离职的,这是导致员工不一致的问题。由于业务主要集中在夏季,淡季对组织来说是一个不期而遇的现象,大部分员工都是为了削减成本而被裁掉的,取而代之的是学生和兼职人员,这就造成了缺乏熟练度,使得组织的质量和交付不一致。由于兼职工作经验不足,在休假和季中交接工作,使得员工的工作循环没有章法。据统计,在休赛期,80%的员工都是在暑假结束后返回学校的学生。只有剩下的20%是公司的全职员工,这个周期在旺季会发生变化,反之亦然。对于花园仓库来说,质量和工作流程无疑是一个问号。在这种情况下,员工没有明确的工作职责,这有点像一个开放的办公室流程,在这个流程中,工作分配给组织,取决于员工的可用性。

新西兰商科作业代写:内部招聘

The cause of the problem is the improper recruitment that was conducted in the organization. This was the primary cause of the organization mishap causing the organization to have a fluctuation in the employee of the Garden Depot. Recruitment of seasonal student employees for these tasks has caused inconsistency in the work progress. Since these inexperience employees only join for a very short period, they do not really perform in their duties as a permanent employee. Besides that, these young needs someone superior to them guide them all the time which actually causes waste of valuable time compared to an experienced employee where can perform his or her tasks without any supervision.The second problem faced by the organization is the fact that most of the employees in organization were not recruited and the existing employees were taken off during off peak season this was the problem that has cause the inconsistency of the employees. As the business is mainly based in the summer season the off peak season are a mishap for the organization where most of the employees are discarded to cut cost and replaced with students and part-time workers, this causes lack of proficiency, making the organization quality and delivery inconsistent. With part time inexperience working handing during off and mid seasons making the routing employment cycle unstructured. With statistics, indicating 80% of the employees during the offseason are student who leave at the end of the summer to return to the school. Only the remaining 20% are the full time employees of the company which this cycle changing vice versa during peak season the quality and work process is certainly a question mark in terms of the garden depot. As stated in the case there are not defined job responsibility for the staff its sort of like a open office process where the work is assigned as it comes to the organization and upon the employee availability.

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注